What's new

Should you order veal on a first date?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Since I've noticed that many of you are happily married or in committed relationships I figured this would be the best place to get opinions on this age old question. Tomorrow night I'll be taking a nice young lady out for dinner to a fine Italian restaurant that has fantastic veal, the question is, knowing little about her, should I refrain from ordering it?

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hell no. I would order it for her also. If you like veal and she is an animal rights activist might as well get it out in the open right away.

I bet she does not even know what veal is so no problem there either. I don't think my wife knows what veal is.

Doc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hell order it! if nothing else it will give you something to talk about.:facerub:

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Well Michael with the hippie chick you have dated in the past most of them think meat is murder so I dont know how to give advice here.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If ye REALLY have a problem with it, point to it on the menu and ask the waiter for "this". But I say order it.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hell no. I would order it for her also. If you like veal and she is an animal rights activist might as well get it out in the open right away.

I bet she does not even know what veal is so no problem there either. I don't think my wife knows what veal is.
jeeper has the right idea. If you don't order the veal now, you'll just have a harder time ordering it later. If ya want the veal then get it.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
^ That won't be on the menu if homeboy is so unsure of himself that he's worried his dinner might offend her. OP: Sac up and be yourself.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
If she won't go out with you again because you order veal, then she isn't worth having anyway. Not because she has a problem with it, she is entitled to her own opinion. But because she won't let you have your own opinion.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Order it if you want it. My wife just had some for our first anniversary dinner saturday night. You can hear them beating it upstairs when you order it so they can thin it out for certain dishes.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
As the great Wayne Campbell said
"I say hurl (order veal). If you blow chunks (order veal) and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew (order veal) and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Dude I tried that fake hide what I like shit for a smoking hot Veagan. I'm a chef and love to eat baby animals. When I got sick of her shit I took her to a oyster eating contest and asked her if she could hear them screaming. Basically if your in for a one or two nighter hide what you like but if you want to have a relationship order the veal with maybe a squab or lamb appetizer.