What's new

Should you order veal on a first date?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is the problem? Order what you like and let her order what she likes and everybody is happy. If somebody is going to judge you over what you like to eat I can assure you that bigger problems are just around the corner.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Mention you like the veal at the restraunt, if she speaks up you can be sensive and order something else to win some points, either way your not being fake unless you really want the veal more than a chance at a relationship with her.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Al frowns on this question. Man up. You eat meat, you scratch yourself in public and you smoke cigars. Why? Because you are a man and if a women isn't willing to accept that time to move on.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I know I'm way too late for the advice part, but I still need to throw in the old saying: If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat? And why are they so tasty?

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Bring the damn calf with you. Tell her you like your meat real fresh. then give her the eye.:starrylov

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Order cabeza de cabrito. She will know you're a real man as you scoop the brains and squeeze the eyeballs into a tortilla, sprinkle with hot sauce, and enjoy.

Or she'll make a face and call a cab. Either way you'll both have a memorable evening.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You should order what you want. If she is against meat, she would have already told you. No tubesteak for her!:crying:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
What a funny thread.

Just order the veal, and don't worry about what she thinks.

I'm sure if she has a problem with it, you'll know soon enough.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Order cabeza de cabrito. She will know you're a real man as you scoop the brains and squeeze the eyeballs into a tortilla, sprinkle with hot sauce, and enjoy.

Or she'll make a face and call a cab. Either way you'll both have a memorable evening.
Please don't ask me or my sister for a date.:bigeyes:

Liteumup

CRA Member #202832
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is why you meet up w/ the young lady for drinks on a first date............Easy to order AND easy exit strategy if necessary - (The drinks dont hurt the conversation either):halfgrinw