What's new

Should you order veal on a first date?

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I love baby cavles.....cause they taste soooo good. :tazerblas

Do you want to get laid or do you want a long term relationship?

If you want to just get laid and she does not like you eating veal...your sunk.

Getting laid 101

Tell them what they want to hear: Her favorite band is now your favorite band, she likes walks on the beach, now you like walks on the beach, she like merlot, it's your favorite too. Her favorite movie is one of her favorite movies. If she is a democrat, your a democrat. If she voted for Obama, then you (choke,gag,choke) voted for Obama.

You don't argue about anything.

Make sure you throw her some complaints. ("I love your eyes", "You have a great smile"). Flirting is key!

She will be cooking you breakfast...I guarantee it

If you want a long term relationship, just ask her if she likes veal, before you order it. After all it is your 1st date.

I am not being a pvssy. I just know how to seal the deal.

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
If she is a democrat, your a democrat. If she voted for Obama, then you (choke,gag,choke) voted for Obama.

Make sure you throw her some complaints. ("I love your eyes", "You have a great smile"). Flirting is key!
First off he did vote for Obama. and second things is try to avoid complaints on the first date they are bad way to go

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I love baby cavles.....cause they taste soooo good. :tazerblas

Do you want to get laid or do you want a long term relationship?

If you want to just get laid and she does not like you eating veal...your sunk.

Getting laid 101

Tell them what they want to hear: Her favorite band is now your favorite band, she likes walks on the beach, now you like walks on the beach, she like merlot, it's your favorite too. Her favorite movie is one of her favorite movies. If she is a democrat, your a democrat. If she voted for Obama, then you (choke,gag,choke) voted for Obama.

You don't argue about anything.

She will be cooking you breakfast...I guarantee it

If you want a long term relationship, just ask her if she likes veal, before you order it. After all it is your 1st date.

I am not being a pvssy. I just know how to seal the deal.
And if all else seems to be failing, take the money you'd spend on dinner and offer it to her for a BJ

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Veal is yummy, but so is bearded clam. What is more important tonight? Some people just have a problem with the whole baby calf in a small box thing. If she were a vegan or veggie, I doubt she would even accept a date with out knowing whether you ate meat or not. So My guess is she is a carnivore, but if she has issue with veal, it could ruin the night. So how about telling her, that you father, or best friend recommended the veal. Then ask if she would like you to order it for the both of you. If she says she has an issue with veal, then order something else. If she wants it, then you win.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
if she won't go out with you again because you order veal, then she isn't worth having anyway. Not because she has a problem with it, she is entitled to her own opinion. But because she won't let you have your own opinion.
+1.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make baby cow mooing noises while you indulge. That's how I won over my girlfriend on our first date.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Gentlemen, before this steers towards the worse, remember there are some ladies as members here.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Go for it. Like others have said, if she's not down with the veal, better get it out in the open now.

When you find out she doesn't like veal, make sure you ask her her thoughts on cigars...