What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Finally got my first CC box purchase in today! Extremely excited to give these a try but I have some questions for more of the experienced CC smokers. Grabbed the Upmann Half Coronas, Epicure Especial Tubos, and Monte No. 2’s. Tried to verify the codes and it isn’t coming back as an invalid code, Habanos S.A. is just saying to correct the characters in the input field. Does anybody have input as to whether these are legit? Everything looks good as far as the boxes, labels, bands and parchment, but like I said it’s my first purchase and I am just going off of research online as to what I should look for. But I feel like the numbers should be coming back. The codes are also not matching the Republica De Cuba (green) label, so I don’t know what to think. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys! View attachment 111237View attachment 111238 View attachment 111239View attachment 111242View attachment 111243 View attachment 111244 View attachment 111245View attachment 111246
View attachment 111247
They’re legit

That vendor is trash tho, just my opinion.

But they’re legit, you’ll also run into vendors who scratch off every code. Just a heads up. There’s up and downs of not buying directly from a casa

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
@RacFocus I mean this is my first CC order ever, but everyone I've asked has never had an issue from this vendor. They guarantee all of their sticks and shipments (refund/reship if seized, etc.) so I'm leaning toward them being legit, but like I said I am not the most experienced with CC's so I'm questioning everything. I just want to try and get some information from some of the brothers on here to see if I should ask for my money back or replacement box with the codes ahead of them shipping. I already emailed them about the codes, so I will see what they say.
I would suggest an official LCDH if you’re going to want the serial numbers to be left on every box.

If you’re using grey vendors you will be emailing a lot complaining about codes missing and they will just laugh.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
They’re legit

That vendor is trash tho, just my opinion.

But they’re legit, you’ll also run into vendors who scratch off every code. Just a heads up. There’s up and downs of not buying directly from a casa
Totally agree, they are legit you don't see HUPC being counterfeited. I never used that vendor but heard horror stories but you get that price point with grey dealers and buying blind.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I finally got the codes to work on the Upmann's. I just went through that vendor cause the price was hard to beat on the box (around 89 bucks). I had heard good things from other people. I guess I'll just have to search for something else next time around. Just new to ordering CC's so that was the only "credible" (from what I had heard) source I found. Thanks to everyone that responded. Much appreciated!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Don’t buy if they don’t have these stickers...

Otherwise they will be trash.

Just kidding.... lion hunting is more expensive than an actual safari hunt.

The sticks are legit, you need to use the code on the habanos sticker not the UPC. Also the main box of tubos generally has the code, the 3 packs will not. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong, I only did it once.) I used that vendor ALOT in the past, shipping is quick but their prices are at LCDH levels.

They are good for a first order, but your going to get the “insurance” charge next order regardless of how many items you buy.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

The sticks are legit, you need to use the code on the habanos sticker not the UPC. Also the main box of tubos generally has the code, the 3 packs will not. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong, I only did it once.) I used that vendor ALOT in the past, shipping is quick but their prices are at LCDH levels.

They are good for a first order, but your going to get the “insurance” charge next order regardless of how many items you buy.
Looked to me as well that he may have been using the upc, instead of the code. You can always verify with the micro printing on the cuba seal as well. Ive dine this for fun, you need to take a picture of the seal and blow it up oin your phine ive found. They mean micro printing :)

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Congrats man. Seemed like a good trip. (y)
It was a great trip bud. I never thought I would be a world traveler, but it was quite enjoyable visiting a lot of the churches and enjoying the architecture. Makes me really want to look at visiting some other countries as well. Plus being able to walk to the cigar shop in under 5 minutes and have a cigar or two daily was quite enjoyable as well.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Looked to me as well that he may have been using the upc, instead of the code. You can always verify with the micro printing on the cuba seal as well. Ive dine this for fun, you need to take a picture of the seal and blow it up oin your phine ive found. They mean micro printing :)
Some vendors even scratch those micro serials off

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

I used the number on the habano's sticker. That wasn't the issue it was the verification generator box on the SA website. It wasn't reading correctly or I wasn't seeing the letters/numbers clearly after I input the codes. Everything checked out though once I got a clear code I could read. As for the insurance, they didn't charge me anything extra, shipping was free after $150, the only extra charge they have as an option is for "discreet" shipping which I didn't use cause I wanted the original boxes. They didn't cut off the codes, they just covered them with their in-house labels, which were easily removed to reveal the correct codes. Thanks again to everyone for your input, info and feedback! Much appreciated.