What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
so I couldn't wait and lit up the 04 sublime last night and... uhm the hype is real. never had a cigar so smooth, with that kind of finish in my life. classic cohiba flavors, but delicate, not strong, the finish was amazing, the grassiness was sweet and made me want to eat the smoke, was so soft on the retrohale that i didn't even flinch or feel remotely uncomfortable. don't see how my other four make it to the end of 2013.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
10 PSD4's
What is the general opinion on humi time for these guys? I've got 2 of the 10 count boxes resting in my humidor with box code MAR 2012. I've had a couple that were pretty good ROTT.
I have a box from 08 that were garbage when I first sampled them after 6 months of down time. Waited til the 1 yr mark and sampled again and it was even worse! Fast forward to 2012 and they were a new cigar. IMHO they def need the long nap.
Exactly my experience Dub with my 08's. I almost swore off Partagas because of it until they hit the 3 year mark and it was an awesome cigar. Craig, you can just buy a full box of PSD4's to age 3 years and smoke the 10 you have now in the meantime! :)

Maybe it was just an issue with 08?? I have been hearing that a lot of the new production from 11 and 12 are great rott. Give one a go Craig and let us know your thoughts.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
so I couldn't wait and lit up the 04 sublime last night and... uhm the hype is real. never had a cigar so smooth, with that kind of finish in my life. classic cohiba flavors, but delicate, not strong, the finish was amazing, the grassiness was sweet and made me want to eat the smoke, was so soft on the retrohale that i didn't even flinch or feel remotely uncomfortable. don't see how my other four make it to the end of 2013.
That sounds DAMN nice!! Glad to hear the hype/price was worth it!!!!!!!!!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have one single in the humi, clearly I need to find time to smoke it soon.