What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Geez! I was expecting delivery by courier but it appears that sometimes the US Post Office delivers the last leg of some shipments. As luck would have it I had to run out to the store late this afternoon and I found a card from the post office saying they attempted to deliver a package. I checked the parcel number and sure enough it is what I was looking for. Too late to pick up today so I will do so tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll have some photos to post tomorrow night.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Geez! I was expecting delivery by courier but it appears that sometimes the US Post Office delivers the last leg of some shipments. As luck would have it I had to run out to the store late this afternoon and I found a card from the post office saying they attempted to deliver a package. I checked the parcel number and sure enough it is what I was looking for. Too late to pick up today so I will do so tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll have some photos to post tomorrow night.
That's too bad. Murphy's Law, brother! Looking forward to seeing your latest purchase.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Somebody is sliding down that slippery slope in a hurry. It's all over but the cryin' now Dave.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yep. Didn't take long to realize that I had to have a few RASS on hand. Box of 25 coming with plans to order a couple of cabinets of 50. Heck this may fill up my three desk top humidors. May have to make a wineador.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Just a FYI for some new guys..... It seems like some newer guys are ordering like crazy. A friend got this the other day. He wants to remind the new guys that it's not always yellow cabinet bands and sliding lid boxes.. (Aka sunshine and daises) Be prepared for this if boxes get snagged. And know the consequences beforehand.

Cheers,
Jfire

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just a FYI for some new guys..... It seems like some newer guys are ordering like crazy. A friend got this the other day. He wants to remind the new guys that it's not always yellow cabinet bands and sliding lid boxes.. (Aka sunshine and daises) Be prepared for this if boxes get snagged. And know the consequences beforehand.

Cheers,
Jfire

Been there.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Fortunately for me I got this today. I had ordered a sampler a few weeks ago and it gave me a bit of confidence to attempt to order a box. Everything arrived just fine this time. Packaging was simply outstanding! Cigars arrived in excellent condition and I wish everyone could experience the scent of these cigars when the box is opened. Notice that I was able to secure these two boxes with a bit of age on them already. Right now I could not be more please. Now all I need is a bit of decent weather so that I can play. RASS and Cohiba Siglo VI.
1a02.jpg
1a03.jpg
1a04.jpg
1a05.jpg

1a07.jpg
1a09.jpg
1a10.jpg 1a11.jpg
1a13.jpg 1a15.jpg

Rating - 100%
146   0   0

Cheers,
Jfire
So for someone that hasn't got a letter yet, what are the consequences if received?

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Fortunately for me I got this today. I had ordered a sampler a few weeks ago and it gave me a bit of confidence to attempt to order a box. Everything arrived just fine this time. Packaging was simply outstanding! Cigars arrived in excellent condition and I wish everyone could experience the scent of these cigars when the box is opened. Notice that I was able to secure these two boxes with a bit of age on them already. Right now I could not be more please. Now all I need is a bit of decent weather so that I can play. RASS and Cohiba Siglo VI.
View attachment 59369
View attachment 59370
View attachment 59371
View attachment 59372

View attachment 59374
View attachment 59375
View attachment 59376 View attachment 59377
View attachment 59378 View attachment 59379
Very nice Dave! I almost pulled the trigger on a multi-box order last night, but exercised a little self control and held off (n) I will just have to wait until I can find some RASS in stock so that I can order everything at once, or wait until I get access to the box split section here.