What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The diplomaticos was $40 CAD and the Belinda was $10. With sales tax it came to $56 CAD and some change or about $42 US.

More than I would normally pay but less than I expected given the unrealistically high sin taxes in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
It’s all tobacco taxes
I only buy at duty free leaving the country
Then bring it right back after 48 hours

Next time stop at duty free on your way out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just received 2 boxes of a 3 box order, Bolivar Royal Coronas and Quintero y Hermano Brevas.
I'm new but I know I should have let these rest. However the 4 I've smoked (as you can see from the pics) were all amazing! I wonder how much better they can be in a couple weeks at 65/63???

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just received 2 boxes of a 3 box order, Boliver Royal Coronas and Quintero y Hermano Brevas.
I'm new but I know I should have let these rest. However the 4 I've smoked (as you can see from the pics) were all amazing! I wonder how much better they can be in a couple weeks at 65/63???
View attachment 143306
View attachment 143305
If you are digging them, I say smoke em down. Maybe save 5-6 from each box for extended rest, trying one every 4-6 months to see if they’ve progressed into any significantly better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you are digging them, I say smoke em down. Maybe save 5-6 from each box for extended rest, trying one every 4-6 months to see if they’ve progressed into any significantly better.
I'm definitely going to do that with the unbelievably affordable quintero's but I'll probably let the Bolivar's rest at least 2 weeks. I may have got lucky picking a good stick and don't want to take any chances as those were significantly more $$$. I also have quite a few options available both cuban and non cuban that have been resting.