What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got these yesterday and today.

My first Unico purchase was kind of a dud. I bought these from JR. When I received them I noticed that the shipping envelope they were in was a little mangled. Something tells me it got beat up during shipment. As for the cigars, 2 of the pigtails came off and 5 had cracked wrappers. I contacted JR and they gave me a very generous partial refund so I can't say anything bad about them but only give them props for making it right.

I bought these off of cbid for somewhere in the $40 range. They got pretty good reviews and figured I couldn't go wrong for that price.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Got these yesterday and today.

My first Unico purchase was kind of a dud. I bought these from J&R. When I received them I noticed that the shipping envelope they were in was a little mangled. Something tells me it got beat up during shipment. As for the cigars, 2 of the pigtails came off and 5 had cracked wrappers. I contacted J&R and they gave me a very generous partial refund so I can't say anything bad about them but only give them props for making it right.

I bought these off of cbid for somewhere in the $40 range. They got pretty good reviews and figured I couldn't go wrong for that price.
nice Dan...and good ups for JR with the partial refund

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just got these guys in the mail:

View attachment 44743

A little Tatuaje Lancero sampler. Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 for the tip (a week ago I didn't know these existed).
A fine choice to head down the slippery slope :)
Where are those sold!?
With free shipping too http://www.emersonscigars.com/cat/1497/Tatuaje-Limited-Edition.aspx
Dang! Now my secret is out! LOL ;)