What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
They are probably that price for one in canada.
Oh yeah? Canada bad too? It kills me that the pleasure of browsing and buying in a B&M can be swept away by the exorbitant tobacco taxes in NY. I truly believe Nat & Davidoff stores keep their cigars at their freshest. I've been somewhat disappointed by the quality of my recent online purchases. Not to mention, walking out of a B&M with a fistful of smokes is much more fun than getting them in the mail for me.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well that's NY for you. Which was it? The only reason I would buy a cigar At Cigar Inn is to smoke indoors.
Davidoff on Madison. Great store. Every smoke at its full flavor potential. Same goes for Nat on 42nd. I love perusing the shelves before I pick a couple for the weekend. But man, it hurts my wallet.

Nice to see a local on here. Maybe a box split in our future.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Davidoff on Madison. Great store. Every smoke at its full flavor potential. Same goes for Nat on 42nd. I love perusing the shelves before I pick a couple for the weekend. But man, it hurts my wallet.
I was on Fifth today for some reason and walked right by Davidoff crossing Madison. Almost walked in but knew I would be $100 lighter in the wallet to add to the already overflowing stash.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh, my cbid Nica Libre contras came in as well, no picture, sorry. They're much smaller than I thought, but for $17, I'm sure they'll "short smoke" just fine.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh yeah? Canada bad too? It kills me that the pleasure of browsing and buying in a B&M can be swept away by the exorbitant tobacco taxes in NY. I truly believe Nat & Davidoff stores keep their cigars at their freshest. I've been somewhat disappointed by the quality of my recent online purchases. Not to mention, walking out of a B&M with a fistful of smokes is much more fun than getting them in the mail for me.
Macanudo Cru Royale Poco Gordo was $16.95 just last summer.
i also can't order something from a supplier in another province, it is illegal to ship cigars across provincial borders.
since i live in the smallest province i an SOL.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Macanudo Cru Royale Poco Gordo was $16.95 just last summer.
i also can't order something from a supplier in another province, it is illegal to ship cigars across provincial borders.
since i live in the smallest province i an SOL.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat????? Five pack is $22.50! How does that make any sense. Must be impossible to smoke 90% of the cigars yapped about on this board.