What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I got a few dozen insanely HTF cigars (all the same blend/vitola) from a B&M we all love along with a disclaimer "don't post this on the internet, we won't do this for you again, don't ask next year"
Find me at the Hillbilly Herf next year and I may share one of the sticks with you/tell you the story. I'm still in shock it happened at all. :)

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I got a few dozen insanely HTF cigars (all the same blend/vitola) from a B&M we all love along with a disclaimer "don't post this on the internet, we won't do this for you again, don't ask next year"
Find me at the Hillbilly Herf next year and I may share one of the sticks with you/tell you the story. I'm still in shock it happened at all. :)
Such a tease.

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What's that Andrew?....oh you're gonna DOUBLE the discount....I see...well two can play that game sir!!!:sneaky:

Here's my DOUBLE Smallbatch order:D:D:

1) La Imperiosa (2 samplers plus a fiver of CG's and a fiver of the magicos)View attachment 68670

2) WARPED- Sky Flower and Don Reynaldo
View attachment 68671

3) Las Brumas and some JDH (46's and single action's)View attachment 68672

4) Some lance love - El Truinfador, Cien Años, and Tat BlackView attachment 68673

5) So after numerous 6 packs, I finally decided to just grab a box of Marble House;)View attachment 68674View attachment 68675

Especially given the fact that Andrew and the fellas at SBC had a special going with any Marble House box purchase...got the following box of AVO Heritage Lanceros for free!!!View attachment 68676

6) And last, but certainly not least, a much needed bundle of Reina's(y)(y)View attachment 68677

So in closing, I think its safe to say I showed Andrew who's boss;):ROFLMAO:...in typical BOTL fashion that is!
Cheers!!!:cigar::cigar::cigar:

Aerial view of the SB DOUBLE order:
View attachment 68679
Damn brother. You're killing it! Beautiful selection