What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Box of Herrera Esteli Inktome and Small Batch Cigar's COTM March send (which includes an Inktome in it heh). I think I have a problem - there are another fifteen cigars on my desk too that I received today as part of bombs / trades from the r/cigars subreddit.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Box of Herrera Esteli Inktome and Small Batch Cigar's COTM March send (which includes an Inktome in it heh). I think I have a problem - there are another fifteen cigars on my desk too that I received today as part of bombs / trades from the r/cigars subreddit.

Sounds like my kind of problem!

Transmitted via my fairly new Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Korea's LG Uplus Mobile Network using Tapatalk App Installed & Auto-updated From Google Play Store

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just grabbed a couple more Fable Fourth Primes and was trying to figure out the symbolism. Anybody realize that they use the reversed symbol of the pedophile triangle? View attachment 109992
That's fucked up that that's what you got out of the logo lol........here is the meaning of their cigars:

The name Fourth Primeis in reference to the number 7 is the fourth prime number. Fourth Prime, is the story of the number 7 and the significance it holds in our world. Everything to do with Fourth Primehas to do with the number 7. The names all have something to do with the number seven, the boxes and refills are in multiples of seven.

https://blindmanspuff.com/blind-cigar-review-fable-fourth-prime-doc/

The logo I'm not sure of though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk