What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Same. Nov/Dec were expensive enough so I’m done buying anything other than singles at lounges for a few months.
We had a leaking pipe in the wall that we didn't know about. Insurance is arguing over paying for the damage. If they don't cover it we're looking at $30,000+ in repairs. Almost 15% of the house has to be demolished. Then we have mold remediation and remodeling.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We had a leaking pipe in the wall that we didn't know about. Insurance is arguing over paying for the damage. If they don't cover it we're looking at $30,000+ in repairs. Almost 15% of the house has to be demolished. Then we have mold remediation and remodeling.
Ouch. We’ve been there in 2 different houses over the years so I feel your pain.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw mold on several cigars. The humidifier was set on 79%. I didn't notice any on the cello wrapped stuff. Either way, these will be quarantined.
You are a braver man than I am… if the shop doesn’t seem to know enough to care for their product, I will find another shop.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You are a braver man than I am… if the shop doesn’t seem to know enough to care for their product, I will find another shop.
I mentioned the issue to the guy working the counter. So, we'll see how it progresses. I was just excited to support a local shop that wasn't a head shop or cigarette shop. JR has a shop near by and they have pretty much knocked out any competition closer than 30 minutes away.

Edit to add:
That night I sent an email to the company because I know they have a few stores. I figured it might be neglect on a local level that the bigger bosses don't know about.

They were kind enough to respond. Of course it isn't mold it is plume.
"It’s actually a great sign for the cigars that they a properly humidified and stored. "

Last edited: