I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
So. Many. Dad. Shoes.

I like some fun sneakers.
More recent examples:
Hyperflights

AF1s.

I also have things on the other end of the spectrum, like these Karnes cap boots. Plus, Allen Edmonds, etc.

and I definitely would have known you were young even if I didn't know. NO grown adult wears the hyperflights. They're so uncomfortable.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
and I definitely would have known you were young even if I didn't know. NO grown adult wears the hyperflights. They're so uncomfortable.
I'd be lying if I said they were truly comfortable, but I don't find them uncomfortable in any way. I can wear them all day with no discomfort.

I used to have some Jordan XVIs that were gorgeous (for that style of shoe), but they were ridiculously uncomfortable.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'd be lying if I said they were truly comfortable, but I don't find them uncomfortable in any way. I can wear them all day with no discomfort.

I used to have some Jordan XVIs that were gorgeous (for that style of shoe), but they were ridiculously uncomfortable.
It's cause you're young.

which color of the 16s. My mustard ones are very comfortable but not the black patent leather ones.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Only sneakers I took and didn't think about the mud honestly.
Done that with first wave retro 11s. Not ATVing but a youth conference at a retreat center (muddy and rainy weekend.) Granted I had 4 or 5 other pairs with me, but still.