What's new

Show off your kicks

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Mmmm all black shoes.
Went with these for shooting, but the soft cleat version.

I may end up switching to something like Salomons if they become an issue on hard surfaces. Something like these.

Would really prefer not to though since all of the mouth-breathers and wanna-bes wear these.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Mmmm all black shoes.
Went with these for shooting, but the soft cleat version.

I may end up switching to something like Salomons if they become an issue on hard surfaces. Something like these.

Would really prefer not to though since all of the mouth-breathers and wanna-bes wear these.
Salomon's are great. I have a pair and have never seen anyone around here wear one (which makes it more appealing.) Icebug is kinda cool too and no one has those. Mostly Nike for me.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I am an adidas whore but mostly because of the Rod Lavers.
In high school I got way to into hacky sack and the Rod Lavers were the best shoes. So I obviously had I collect every pair they ever made haha. I missed one pair through my collection though. The solid red ones. It was fun though. My collection is on the down swing though. I'll probably go back on the hunt after I get out of college.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Salomon's are great. I have a pair and have never seen anyone around here wear one (which makes it more appealing.) Icebug is kinda cool too and no one has those. Mostly Nike for me.
oooo good to know about the Icebugs. I'd really like to avoid the Salomons, whether they're good shoes or not.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
oooo good to know about the Icebugs. I'd really like to avoid the Salomons, whether they're good shoes or not.
Never actually worn the Salomons in public. They're my playing with the kids in the yard shoes. :)