What's new

Show off your kicks

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
It's cause you're young.

which color of the 16s. My mustard ones are very comfortable but not the black patent leather ones.
Mine were the cherrywood. IIRC that was the first colorway. By no means was it collectible or sought by sneakerheads (from what I remember anyways), but I loved the look.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Mine were the cherrywood. IIRC that was the first colorway. By no means was it collectible or sought by sneakerheads (from what I remember anyways), but I loved the look.
My black ones are essentially new. I wore them in the house once and the mustard ones are beat up (for me, not regular people.) I can probably get 100-150 for the mustards if I sold them.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ex sneaker junkie my height probably 300+ gave some away sold some of the stuff you can't get. Mostly European releases. Had on my citrus 7's today. And being from Detroit of course I have pink gators hate wearing grown up shoes tho lol

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Ex sneaker junkie my height probably 300+ gave some away sold some of the stuff you can't get. Mostly European releases. Had on my citrus 7's today. And being from Detroit of course I have pink gators hate wearing grown up shoes tho lol
No one likes a quitter.