What's new

Show us where you smoke (2015 Version)

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I smoke inside my condo so pics are useless. My garage is for my car. In summer, i have a tiny little slab outside with enough room for a table and grill. Can't complain.
Although I left two cushions on over winter...and this little bastard made a mustache:
he's just keeping his house up to code and adding a little more insulation, cant hate him for that..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's my spot. It's cozy in the corner and gets enough coverage from normal rain. If the wind is blowing it's kind of covered but wind and rain can get ugly...erm, wet!
I keep a spare chair folded up for guests, a fly swagger for dive bombing pests, a UE boom speaker for tunes and an awesome table my buddy Rick (rmg) made for me that takes everything Mother Nature can throw. Oh, and my smokimg fleece :)

Here's an idea of what I get to look at...
the BBQ can slide to the far left and be completely hidden but since I'm not supposed to really smoke out here I keep it here most of the time to provide some cover from prying neighbors. The heater is easily moved and the dish is just there. You have to look past it to see what I really enjoy...the trees, the skies and the mostly peace and quiet of my place. This is a panoramic pic so it seems like I'm in between two walls but I'm not :)
Cozy little niche. Reminds me of mine ceptin' the view; I got the Addams Family...

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My indoor/winter spot

When I built the house I put in an inline fan. I crack the sliding doors to the house and create negative pressure and it keeps the house smoke free.
I'm with Griz.. I'm jealous, that ceiling is beautiful. I love shooting pool, that was the one thing I hated the most about the inside smoking bans that came down years back was losing the ability to smoke and play.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My indoor/winter spot
Damn shazam, Sam! Classy room. My son and I are restoring a beautiful old 9' table and I'm trying to talk him into smoke gray or blue felt. I like the look of yours!

When I built the house I put in an inline fan. I crack the sliding doors to the house and create negative pressure and it keeps the house smoke free.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is what it looks like from my deck on the front of the house right now. Smoke in the garage until I can sit on the deck with a view. The deck is 16' X 22'.
The second shot is what it will look like in a few months. The 6' fence around my Honeycrisp tree is to stop the deer from eating it up.

Nice piece of land you got there. Beautiful scenery. That looks like a nice sized doe.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is what it looks like from my deck on the front of the house right now. Smoke in the garage until I can sit on the deck with a view. The deck is 16' X 22'.
The second shot is what it will look like in a few months. The 6' fence around my Honeycrisp tree is to stop the deer from eating it up.

if the deer eat the tree, then you eat the deer:)
Nice looking place man.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

Nice view brother!