What's new

Show us where you smoke (2015 Version)

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Nothing fancy, just a reclining lounger and a heated garage. In the summer I move my chair to the back porch.
Eta: I really need to clean the garage. This was taken last fall and several projects in there has left it 80x worse than pictured.
what kind of bike do you ride?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
what kind of bike do you ride?
restomodded 1978 Suzuki GS750

Put all of 150 miles on last year... Probably will do about the same this year, if not less. Too many people moved into this area and now it's just solid gridlock everywhere, everyday. And nobody sees bikers. Got hit (and runned) twice in 2013, several close calls last year in just 150mi, so I think I'm about ready to hang my helmet. This coming from a guy that used to ride year round so long as there was no snow/ice on the ground. A lot of local riders have given up, none of my friends or family ride anymore. Weather finally broke freezing, 3 bikers killed in one day in my county, all car vs bike. I swear everyone in a car is a homicidal maniac.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I envy all you guys with shops; what few tools I have left after my move are locked away in a storage unit.:sorry:
Had a shop in a rented garage about 10 years back and somehow somebody managed to break in and steal my lathe and mill (both easy 1,000lb plus machines, bolted to the floor) In addition to a welder, all my hand tools and whatever else was in there. Of course I didn't have any renters insurance on it either... had to get a new job after that because I couldn't get by on side projects without my tools.

Been slowly rebuilding ever since, though I'll probably never have what I had before.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had a shop in a rented garage about 10 years back and somehow somebody managed to break in and steal my lathe and mill (both easy 1,000lb plus machines, bolted to the floor) In addition to a welder, all my hand tools and whatever else was in there. Of course I didn't have any renters insurance on it either... had to get a new job after that because I couldn't get by on side projects without my tools.

Been slowly rebuilding ever since, though I'll probably never have what I had before.
At least I got the chance to sell off my stuff at 20% of its value. Sorry to hear that story senor!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My b-i-l got hot three days ago. Dislocated his elbow and did about three grand in damage to his Harley. Not a bad wreck all told. However it is the second time in three years. Neither one was his fault. The first was a college girl on her cell. The second was an old lady not paying attention.

Be safe out there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given that smoking is banned in most of my city (as well as my apartment), I have to either use my ex-girlfriend's front stoop or stand leaning against my car in an abandoned parking lot in an unpleasant part of town.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Given that smoking is banned in most of my city (as well as my apartment), I have to either use my ex-girlfriend's front stoop or stand leaning against my car in an abandoned parking lot in an unpleasant part of town.
I hated putting a "like" on that cuz it stinks on ice! Damn pity how MEN can't be men in today's world, eh? Your situation's gotta improve; can't get much worse? Dunno where you're from, but mebbe it's time to graduate to Texas senor!