What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Everyone's mule today; but got some for me as well. The two cases have home with brothers that couldn't make it out today.

Also got some mentionable bottles from great friends:
2010 Pere Jacques
2011 Pere Jacques
Pappy Van Winkle 12 year Lot B
Havana Club 7 year Anejo

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Nice pickups everyone! Still on the hunt for the bcbs...in pittsburgh for the weekend and dont think its being distributed out here.

Is anyone finding the coconut one outside of chicago?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Nice pickups everyone! Still on the hunt for the bcbs...in pittsburgh for the weekend and dont think its being distributed out here.

Coconut was only made for chicago, and distribution stayed in Illinois (haven't even seen it outside the city itself.)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Coconut was only made for chicago, and distribution stayed in Illinois (haven't even seen it outside the city itself.)
Yeah I'm still hurt by this lol. I am coming to grips with "it ain't gonna happen-ness" lol

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Yeah I'm still hurt by this lol. I am coming to grips with "it ain't gonna happen-ness" lol
Tell me about it... and I live in Chicago! lol
I bought 2 bottles from the largest liquor store in the area for my buddy (im talking about a single store that got in 30 cases of the 4 packs of bcd org) and they only got in 1 case of 12!!!
It was gone before the doors even fully opened anywhere; it was on EVERYONES list
I read somewhere they only made 500 cases of 12 or something, hopefully there is a store that has is squirreled away lol