What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll need to take a picture but here's the description:
Brew Lab's No. 2 brings out our "inner mad scientist". This light, unassuming ale appears to be a piece of cake until the 60 pounds of Jalapeno and Serrano peppers used in each batch reaches out and judo chops your taste buds. Not for the faint of heart, Hot Pepper Ale is everything we love about experimenting with beer.
http://www.westonirish.com/BREWS.html

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I usually just set it right beside my glass because I know it'll be gone with under an hour anyway :rofl:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Some recent purchases from the past week or so:

- Boulevard Tank 7
- Delrium Nocturnum
- Ommegang Three Philosophers
- Jester King Wytchmaker
- Jester King Black Metal
- Harpoon 100 Barrel Series Glacier Harvest
- Harpoon 100 Barrel Series Pott's Landbier
- Stone Double Bastard <- Was frigan delicious
- Sam Adam's Longshot Winners 6-pack. <- Also delicious. Though the Lavender Ale wasn't my personal favorite. Still a decent brew though. The other two Friar Hop Ale and Blackened Hops were good IMO.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Some recent purchases from the past week or so:

- Jester King Wytchmaker
- Jester King Black Metal
Crap in a hat! I didn't know Jester King was bottling yet. Guess I'll be heading by to see the rabbit after work.

PS: I'm ashamed that the glass table top confused me as much as it did.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Crap in a hat! I didn't know Jester King was bottling yet. Guess I'll be heading by to see the rabbit after work.

PS: I'm ashamed that the glass table top confused me as much as it did.
lol.. Floating beer bottles! I keep my dining room table clean! ;)

I haven't had any of Jester King, but I heard they were good via Eric, thus I grabbed 'em. Gonna let the black metal age a while. Probably pop the Wytchmaker this weekend.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I haven't had any of Jester King, but I heard they were good via Eric, thus I grabbed 'em. Gonna let the black metal age a while. Probably pop the Wytchmaker this weekend.
Head down to Opal's by Habana House. They've got em on tap as well as a couple of other new locals (Circle Brewing and Thirsty Planet, to wit.)

Having the Spec's connection, I managed to pick up two bottles of the whisky barrel-aged 512 double pecan porter last year, and it was absolutely amazing. Keep an eye out for that one, though I can't say if they'll ever release it again.

iCraig

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Head down to Opal's by Habana House. They've got em on tap as well as a couple of other new locals (Circle Brewing and Thirsty Planet, to wit.)

Having the Spec's connection, I managed to pick up two bottles of the whisky barrel-aged 512 double pecan porter last year, and it was absolutely amazing. Keep an eye out for that one, though I can't say if they'll ever release it again.
I grabbed the Whiskey Barrel Aged Double Pecan Porter this year. Sitting in my wine fridge now.

The Thirsty Planet is good stuff. Had that at the Opals up on Mopac. I live and work by there so we tend to do happy hours with work folk there. They were sold out of the Jester King stuff last time I was there.