What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Damn that's harsh lol, I honestly liked the Old Crow better than VOB, but oh well

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Hahaha, i haven't tried either, but like he said, at least old Crow is respectful of the tradition... ;)
Love the comments about ten high....
I messed up and got some Ezra brooks when my place was out of benchmark and 4 roses.. Tasting notes of battery acid and industrial solvent, with an Oh hell what did I do finish... ;)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
With thanks to Jeremy @Glassman for muling a bottle for me. Much appreciated brother, diapers and all too!!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Sweet! Glad it made it safe. Woulda been terrible if you had to wring it out of the diapers... hope it's a great addition to the selection/collection!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hahaha, i haven't tried either, but like he said, at least old Crow is respectful of the tradition... ;)
Love the comments about ten high....
I messed up and got some Ezra brooks when my place was out of benchmark and 4 roses.. Tasting notes of battery acid and industrial solvent, with an Oh hell what did I do finish... ;)
Haven't had EB in forever, also rot gut, but I liked it alright

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Picked this up today for less than. $20 I had to have the cups

Omg where did you find these cups. I absolutely must have these for my fiance. First time she met my parents, that night she drank almost an entire bottle and took out our screen door lol!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Omg where did you find these cups. I absolutely must have these for my fiance. First time she met my parents, that night she drank almost an entire bottle and took out our screen door lol!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Awesome story, I found em at a local CVS, only $16!!! If you can't find em let me know I could pick one up for ya.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
@BenS had it on vacation a few months back and loved it. It wasn't this release though (and didn't open this bottle yet), but I like High West and to me, it was worth the coin ($80) to have around. Like cigars, whiskey is such a personal preference thing.. but that's half the enjoyment!