What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ahhh, I've never mixed it, just straight up neat for me
I used arganast bitters black bitters, blood orange(some kind of sweetener spirit my friend stocks) and those dark red cocktail cherries. It's good if you want something a little more astringent. I also use about a 9oz. Pour though. To 4 dashes if bitters and 1.5 is of sweetener.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Boom brotha!!!!
I have no idea how much this will cost to ship, and the po looks down on liquor being mailed, anyone have a ballpark figure for me? I'm guessing way over $10-$15 due to weight.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Damn that's what you were talking about! I'll have to see if my local Meijer still has any when we get back down home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Boom brotha!!!!
I have no idea how much this will cost to ship, and the po looks down on liquor being mailed, anyone have a ballpark figure for me? I'm guessing way over $10-$15 due to weight.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Late to the party, but I ship booze in beer trades all the time. Don't tell the po the contents. Wrap everything in bubble wrap and bottles get wrapped in ziplocks in case they break so they still get delivered and nobody gets in trouble. As long as the recipient doesn't care about original packaging that will fit in a medium flat rate box easy peasy.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No picture, but I grabbed a single bottle each of the bourbon county stout, barley wine, and the blueberry/almond stout. My wife isn't going to be happy when she sees the bill, but it's limited release, one time a year, and I have been working my ass off so I treated myself to something she would never buy me. One of those situations where forgiveness is better than permission. I have a cigar rolling event in a few weeks that will more than cover it so I'm not going to sweat it one bit.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Try knob creek rye or wild turkey 101. Dems some good ryes IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I don't really care for knob creek, don't remember liking Turkey, don't think I've ever had a Beam product that I've liked for that matter. I dunno, I guess what to y'all is a "kick", I find to be an unpleasant bite..
Which is interesting, cause I can deal with a reasonably hot bourbon...
And straight real shine is no problem, but I'm not savoring it...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Shipping beer or booze is a pain, but I found a system that works.
Put the bottle in a large zip look Baggie then wrap in bubble wrap.
I buy 3 ft. long cardboard shipping tubes and cut them in 12 inch lengths. Shove the wrapped bottles in the tubes and fill the ends with more bubble wrap or paper. You can fit 5 easily, or 6 with some effort in a large USPS flat rate box. 18 bucks.
I have heard that you can use noodle pool floats cut to bottle and box size in a similar way, but this works for me.
Hope this helps. Good Luck!