What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
It's the 10 yr age-stated version of BT. The BT is good by it's own right, but the extra time smooths out any rough edges and really adds a great finish. It's a bottle I try to keep a couple on the shelf, since its slowly following in the footsteps of Weller in terms of scarcity. Used to be on every shelf, now disappears within a few days of the regular deliveries. I'm sure it's not too far from being allocated...
I appreciate the insight, this is relatively new to me.

Tried it neat, then put 2-3 drops of water in and it really opened up nicely. Agree with your assessment completely.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I appreciate the insight, this is relatively new to me.

Tried it neat, then put 2-3 drops of water in and it really opened up nicely. Agree with your assessment completely.
Glad you like it. If not a common bottle in your area, it should be an automatic buy if found under $35-40. Definitely worth having a few in the bunker...

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Glad you like it. If not a common bottle in your area, it should be an automatic buy if found under $35-40. Definitely worth having a few in the bunker...
Very good, thank you. I think they have it most times I am in Binny's (local large chain in Chicago), but I'll grab a couple extra in case I'm mistaken and it's not as common here as I thought.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
All the conversation about Stagg Jr in the other thread made me want to try the newer batches. Stopped today at a LS I hit infrequently and found the Winter 2018 release on the shelf, batch 11, measuring 127.9 proof.View attachment 133178
Pretty sure that's same batch that's at Worlds here in town. I'll need to check my bottle to see what batch it is

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah, I got the same thing from Gomers as well - Mine appears to have a different signature stamp though...
View attachment 133888
Bubbles got one in too. It was picked a week after Gomers. The stave combination has only been done 2x. The other went to Austria or some shit... havent bought that one, figured I'd make sure I like the Gomer's first. Not a fan of makers or 46, but like cask strength.