What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Haven’t bought one since 2006. Didn’t know what it was back then just thought it was a cool bottle. Haven’t seen on the shelves in my county. Saw some other BT stuff hitting the shelves so called around and found one.
Still have the cork from the first and was lucky enough to get a different letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I picked up a couple 4 packs of KBS yesterday at my local. This was the first time I’ve seen it just sitting out available in my area. For reference, the past couple years it was kept in the back, and it was a limit if one pack, or one bomber per person. Three years ago, you had to be on a list to get any, and another place was selling one 12oz bottle per person. Are any of you guys seeing the same in your area? Have they really ramped up production, or has the demand lessened?
Mainly the production, but a little of the latter. Distribution took off last year, and the year prior was pretty high. They know it sells and so many accounts they have want to get it. It might sit on the shelves for a while, but it makes money for the store and the brewery. Last year I could find it at the usual spots, plus one or two of the bigger account just generic beer stores who mainly trade in cases of the domestics. This year, it's everywhere and lots of it.

I do know the demand is dying a touch, but whether that's because everyone can get it, and there's no more FOMO, or whatever, it's not the hunted item it was a while ago.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a batch 15 from Barrell. Its good. Their stuff seems to always have a Dickel component or wholly Dickel sourced. As long as you like that brand, the Barrell should be great! They do a fantastic job blending sourced whiskeys.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ran across these today while trying to hunt down a couple bottles for @gurgalunas This is the first time I’ve seen these around here. I got to talking to the guy at the liquor store about going to the Metallica concert back in January and come to find out he’s a huge Metallica fan also. He went to the back and came out with them and said this was the last they had so I jumped on ‘em.
EAF63332-1E3A-44B6-89AD-0E2B7A542F6B.jpeg

Jody

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ran across these today while trying to hunt down a couple bottles for @gurgalunas This is the first time I’ve seen these around here. I got to talking to the guy at the liquor store about going to the Metallica concert back in January and come to find out he’s a huge Metallica fan also. He went to the back and came out with them and said this was the last they had so I jumped on ‘em.
View attachment 134656

Jody
Badass!!!