What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
When I think "breakfast beer" I think michelada, or some kind of hair-of-the-dog concoction. Besides, you gotta wait until 10am and then call it "brunch" in order to make it socially acceptable....or at least I hear....
GF likes the Micheladas, I hate tomato juice so no go for me. I'll make you a deal, if we ever have breakfast beers together, I will pick my own. ;) :LOL:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
It a purchase but a gift from a friend we hung out with for the first time since COVID started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m jealous. I reaaallly want the Vanilla this this year’s Birthday variants.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Awesome haul, man. Great story on the EHT BP, and let me know what you think of the Bardstown. I was looking at that bottle the other day but didn’t pull the trigger.

It’s really good. The bourbon aficionados find it to be stellar, to me it’s great, but not sure it’s really worth the price tag...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My trip to Fredericksburg

We had the Kolsch on tap with Brunch at the brewery great stuff
View attachment 158972

Got the single barrel Ben Milam at the distillery. They where out of the rye because the used the last of it to make their port barrel finished. The Garrison Brothers single barrel was one of two single barrels on the tasting menu. Amazing how different the two are, couldn't stomach on the them and loved the other.

View attachment 158973

Picked these up a store on the way home
View attachment 158974

A 9 year barrel proof Redemption bourbon

View attachment 158975

View attachment 158976

View attachment 158977

The President said we need to stimulate the economy so between my wife's wine and my stuff We Did!
That Blenders select is ridiculously good....

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Or just "breakfast"?

I pretty much only drink stouts and porters when I drink beer, but that one sounds a bit too Mrs. Butterworth meets the Quaker Oats guy to me. :LOL: But drink what you like, like what you drink!(y)
Some of those peanut butter milk stouts are amazing, some are just too damn rich as you’d imagine.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It’s really good. The bourbon aficionados find it to be stellar, to me it’s great, but not sure it’s really worth the price tag...
I ended up grabbing a bottle about a month back and had the same thoughts. At first I found it a little underwhelming, but after a few weeks it has really opened up nicely. It’s a really good pour now, however I don’t know if it is worth $160.