What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Went to my local bottle shop today for a beer tasting, in typical fashion I walked out with a box of brews and an Arrogant Bastard pint glass.

edit: Sorry for the bad picture quality
The red poppy is a higly acclaimed beer but I have yet to try. Victory storm king, one of my favorite year round imperials. I love going to a pizza joint by me, mellow mushroom, because they always have storm king bottles. My wife always comments, "How can you drink that, it looks so thick and awful". She has no idea.,..

Anywho, nice selection and enjoy.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Went ahead & grabbed a bottle of Bulleit Rye to compare/contrast. ;)
Definitely over for you now. Hope u have good bottle space lol
Lol I love watching kev get into the "wild side" of pairings. Let us know which you like better?
Haha. Had my first taste last night. It's really damn good. ;)
[video=youtube_share;xs0lwxmTaZY]http://youtu.be/xs0lwxmTaZY[/video]

Lol u can Fforward to .50 secnds for the relevant quote lol

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Both of those evil twin beers are awesome James! Really ones to sit back & enjoy while not distracted.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Picked up some singles to try last night....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364304001.240219.jpg

I'm thinking about sending the "Ass Kiss" ale to one of my colleagues that has a tendency to suck up to the boss :)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
This was last nights brew. We just recently got Goose Island products down south here.
yeah they ramped up distro this year and they were also purchased buy I beleive anheiser so I dont know what that will do to the quality but it will definitely widen the distro even further I would believe. also their master brewer left. I dont know if thats directlyrelated to the sale of the company but im holding on to my bcbs 12 till i taste the 13 .....which being barrel aged should have already been about done before the sale and before the brewer left.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Ah, good info. I have only had Honkers, the Winter Ale and I really like 312 on draft. That is all I have really seen from them down here unless I haven't noticed something at total wine.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This was last nights brew. We just recently got Goose Island products down south here.

I work for a chain restaurant that started carrying Honkers and I was surprised of the nice change. The taps are all garbage(Bud/Coors/Miller/etc.) so this great for them, and a really good commercially made beer.

And I just got off work and had this before the sun set.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Coolest bottle ive ever seen
... AND if you get all six, lined up, the horse figure is posed as if to run (think a kinetograph?), and the wee little letters spell out B L A N T O N. as if chasing bourbon wasn't hard enough. o)

keep posting, people, i'm living vicariously! oh, and LPF? you gonna get a cavity on that stuff, buddy. just saying'.