What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
He said this is what I have how much ya want
I said all of it
What is it?
Bourbon county stout from goose island. Best stout I've ever had and is credited as one of the first bourbon barrel aged beers in the US. Comes out every October and yes usually gone by November. The store I frequent got a good amount of it but it wasnt flying off the shelves. This was the last case. I'm gonna try to make it last ti next year. I heard annheuser I believe bought goose island AND goose islands master brewer left so I am not sure what next years batch will be like.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have done quite a few bottles of these from various years. I tend to like this beer with about 18 months of age on them. More and they lose the vanilla note I love so much. IMHO

I said all of it
What is it?
Bourbon county stout from goose island. Best stout I've ever had and is credited as one of the first bourbon barrel aged beers in the US. Comes out every October and yes usually gone by November. The store I frequent got a good amount of it but it wasnt flying off the shelves. This was the last case. I'm gonna try to make it last ti next year. I heard annheuser I believe bought goose island AND goose islands master brewer left so I am not sure what next years batch will be like.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have done quite a few bottles of these from various years. I tend to like this beer with about 18 months of age on them. More and they lose the vanilla note I love so much. IMHO

I said all of it
What is it?
I'd seriously have to send them away to not drink them for 18 months but I'm trying.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I hear that...but I assure you that stuff turns even better.....Just look at this as an excuse to buy more beer that you will drink instead:)

I said all of it
What is it?
I'd seriously have to send them away to not drink them for 18 months but I'm trying.