What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice KBS set there, Dave. I’ve never seen that before. Why did they have any KBS? I thought that it comes out in the Spring.
I don't know other than the owner said they just got it in. They are the largest retailer of Founder's in the area. That gift pack that I bought was one of 3 distributed to the state of Tennessee. I counted 5 cases and 2 4 -packs sitting right out on the floor. The store owner said the distributor mentioned that they were trying to increase availability to prime accounts. Quite frankly I wasn't looking for beer when I went in there but I couldn't pass it up. They also had a lot of the CBS in the 750 ml bottles. I suspect that this batch is from the 2018 spring release that was held back and sent out now to retailers they wanted to reward. This store has a huge beer selection and is not the store I normally do business with. I took a visiting distant family member in there because he is really into beer. He went crazy when he saw the KBS. They have an excellent whisky selection as well. If my normal retailer was not so faithful with ensuring that I get my Van Winkle every year I could be persuaded to shop here more often.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Pretty good. I'll go get the others tomorrow. View attachment 125640
Needs some time to breath though.
Which of the 3 wellers is considered the best? I know nothing about these bourbons.
William LaRue Weller (BTAC) > Weller 12yr > Weller Antique 107> Weller Special Reserve. Not sure where Weller CYPB lands, heard it was pretty similar to Antique.