What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Caught wind that Elmer T Lee hit VA for the second time this year (after seemingly never ever being on the shelf in MD or VA). Managed to step out for an early lunch and grab one. Was pretty pumped to land it at retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

86 1 liter bottles of Early Times 100 proof BiB and
6 bottles Of Old Forester 1920 have been dumped back into a 25g Barrel Blaum Bro’s #4 char.... time will tell if I wasted $2460.00 in hard earned money.....

That’s quite the experiment and investment. How long to you intend to let it age?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caught wind that Elmer T Lee hit VA for the second time this year (after seemingly never ever being on the shelf in MD or VA). Managed to step out for an early lunch and grab one. Was pretty pumped to land it at retail.

That's a hard one to find at retail good job!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Happy Birthday Elmer! Who would be 100 today

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Looks like you cracked it. How is it. I see some listed in ID for $45 and I’ll be traveling there next week.

I had cracked it and was letting it air out before having a pour that night, but ended up sticking with beer while hanging out with some family.

I’m having my first pour of it now. I’m really enjoying it. The impact of the second barrel is noticeable, but not as pronounced as Sagamore Double Oak (another double oak rye I really enjoy). Still has some rye spice up front, and I get a nice vanilla nougat or cream finish. I’d recommend giving it a shot