What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Any chance you’d be down to share a sample of the MWND? Been dying to try it over the past few years And scared to pull the trigger at that price point lol if not no worries !
Yeah no problem. Send me your address, and I’ll try to get it out over the next few days.

In the meantime, if you see a bottle at a reasonable price, pick it up. I’ve only had one other bottle that I have manage to make last two years, but I love the stuff. I might be (definitely am) a sucker for marketing, but it really is a great pour on a cold winter night once everyone else has gone to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah no problem. Send me your address, and I’ll try to get it out over the next few days.

In the meantime, if you see a bottle at a reasonable price, pick it up. I’ve only had one other bottle that I have manage to make last two years, but I love the stuff. I might be (definitely am) a sucker for marketing, but it really is a great pour on a cold winter night once everyone else has gone to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM sent! And yeah I’ve seen it ranging from 80-100 around me but it’s a little steep for a blind buy ughh lol