What's new

Show us your latest golf purchase

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
No pictures, yet, but I upgraded my long game over the weekend…
  • Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5° Driver w/ Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 shaft
  • Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 Wood w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 shaft
  • Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid w/ UST Recoil 460 F4 shaft
  • Callaway Big Bertha 4 Hybrid w/ UST Recoil 460 F4 shaft
I also will be doing some travel this year where I can golf so I picked up a Sun Mountain ClubGlider Meridian travel bag.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have a golf trip coming up and needed to stock up on golf balls. A buddy of mine turned me on to lostgolfballs.com. I usually buy Titleist NXT Tour, and they cost me around $36 per dozen at Golf Galaxy. I purchased 4 dozen of the their highest grade Pro V1x for $83. The cheapest shipping ran me a steep $13, but at $96 total, that's still only $24 per dozen. The balls all look brand new. Some residual marker lines, but no scuffs or blemishes on any of them. I signed up for their email alerts, and if they offer free shipping in the future, I'll definitely hit them up again.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have a golf trip coming up and needed to stock up on golf balls. A buddy of mine turned me on to lostgolfballs.com. I usually buy Titleist NXT Tour, and they cost me around $36 per dozen at Golf Galaxy. I purchased 4 dozen of the their highest grade Pro V1x for $83. The cheapest shipping ran me a steep $13, but at $96 total, that's still only $24 per dozen. The balls all look brand new. Some residual marker lines, but no scuffs or blemishes on any of them. I signed up for their email alerts, and if they offer free shipping in the future, I'll definitely hit them up again.
I love that site. I picked up 8dz Callaway Chrome Soft earlier in the summer. Ended up costing me around $110 instead of the $300 it would have in store.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I picked up a few golf shoes and got AP1s over the weekend. My MP H4s will sit in the closet until I get better. :)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I do love me some AP1s =) What shoes did you grab?
Lunar Control 4, Jordan Retro 9, Nike Bermuda, Nike Lunar Control 2, Mizuno Light Style, and something else I cannot remember.