What's new

Show us your latest golf purchase

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Forgot. My brother got me a driver and a couple of Nike hybrids too. I'm fine with my old Titleist hybrid but i will give these a try.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
All of the refinishing was done through Putter Lounge. I installed a Grip Master white Stitchback leather grip to finish it off. Love the feeling of leather grips.

Very cool.
You're so fancy Eddie.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
You'd recommend those grips Eddie?
I do. The only down fall is that it isn't water resistant. You can't lay it in water like rubber grips but I don't usually golf in super rainy conditions. The feel is wonderful though. You get great feedback in your putts.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I do. The only down fall is that it isn't water resistant. You can't lay it in water like rubber grips but I don't usually golf in super rainy conditions. The feel is wonderful though. You get great feedback in your putts.
Next time you guys change grips on the money maker check out Salty Grips. They're made from cork like a fishing rod handle and they feel amazing!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
You got new grips because you like those over the stock ones?
Yeah... I had played with the GP tour wraps a few times and loved them... I like the feel and the tackiness... Wanted to get them on my old set but never got around to it. Do You prefer the stock grip and Have you tried the tour wrap?