What's new

Show us your latest golf purchase

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Yeah... I had played with the GP tour wraps a few times and loved them... I like the feel and the tackiness... Wanted to get them on my old set but never got around to it. Do You prefer the stock grip and Have you tried the tour wrap?
I prefer the winn dri tac. Just feels softer for my delicate cigar holding hands.

But I bought these this year (mostly cause they were $24 with the install tool)

http://www.amazon.com/PURE-Grips-Performance-Perf-Wrap/dp/B006H25UHI

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My wife got me a new set of irons for Christmas which seems like a cruel prank when you live in the midwest and cant get to the course for a few months later. Cant remember off hand what they were. I will post a pic later.
Finally got to the driving range one day last month and found a nike cobra driver resale in good condition for 50 bucks. Hits like a champ!
Then I bought a new putter a couple weeks later.
Damn I cant wait to hit the course!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
It's official, this thread no good and already cutting into my cigar budget

That looks cool. I can't wear adidas as I've worn Nike for too long and Adidas feels weird.

Bought a new pair of Asics golf shoes and already have way too many pairs to begin with. Probably getting another pair of Mizuno ones before too long.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
That looks cool. I can't wear adidas as I've worn Nike for too long and Adidas feels weird.

Bought a new pair of Asics golf shoes and already have way too many pairs to begin with. Probably getting another pair of Mizuno ones before too long.
I just went to Walmart for milk....something's wrong with me....

I'm gonna get out for the first time this year and hit like 120

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Ive had FJ's and Nike's and Nike by far have been the best IMO. I figure at that price Ide give the adidas a try, shit Im changing everything else Im used too why not ….still got my Nikes on standby though.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Nike, several pair. Mizuno, 2 pair, Asics, 2 pair, Tour Stage, one pair and FJ, one pair and I'm sure I'm missing something.

If I wear gloves which is not always, I like the Bionic ones. They seem to last longer.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Nike, several pair. Mizuno, 2 pair, Asics, 2 pair, Tour Stage, one pair and FJ, one pair and I'm sure I'm missing something.

If I wear gloves which is not always, I like the Bionic ones. They seem to last longer.
The calaways I got from Walmart were 14$ for 2 and they have different material on the palm that appears it will hold up a little longer ... We will see

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
My practice net got broke by the snow so I need to get one. That's my story