What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. They generate the label immediately, then the wait.
It appears to me that it has shipped and should receive it... "Expected Delivery Day:Thursday, August 11, 2016"

Your item departed our USPS facility in SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 on August 10, 2016 at 4:38 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

August 9, 2016 , 11:45 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

August 9, 2016 , 10:30 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility

MIDDLETOWN, CT 06457

August 9, 2016 , 3:57 pm

Shipment Picked Up

MIDDLETOWN, CT 06457

August 9, 2016

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It appears to me that it has shipped and should receive it... "Expected Delivery Day:Thursday, August 11, 2016"

Your item departed our USPS facility in SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 on August 10, 2016 at 4:38 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

August 9, 2016 , 11:45 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152

August 9, 2016 , 10:30 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility

MIDDLETOWN, CT 06457

August 9, 2016 , 3:57 pm

Shipment Picked Up

MIDDLETOWN, CT 06457

August 9, 2016

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
Aww man, I'm entering the code "GDADDYSPEEDYSHIP" next time I order.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it and the order was correctly filled!!

All leaf received is in excellent condition.

DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
August 11, 2016 , 5:07 pm Delivered, Parcel Locker LAKE MARY, FL 32746

Your item was delivered to a parcel locker at 5:07 pm on August 11, 2016 in LAKE MARY, FL 32746.

Four items: Dominican Piloto cubano seco (reddish toned, beautiful looking and wonderful smell)
Cameroon seco (light, very thin (it's really a volado) will use as double binders and filler).
Nicaraguan ligero (very dark, very rich smelling)
Ecuadorian seco wrapper ( medium brown, very thin small veins and perfect condition) Rolled a couple tonight... Stretchy, medium brown beautiful finish (similar to the Brazilian wrapper). Nice and flat no second press needed.

Happy camper.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Got it and the order was correctly filled!!

All leaf received is in excellent condition.

DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
August 11, 2016 , 5:07 pm Delivered, Parcel Locker LAKE MARY, FL 32746

Your item was delivered to a parcel locker at 5:07 pm on August 11, 2016 in LAKE MARY, FL 32746.

Four items: Dominican Piloto cubano seco (reddish toned, beautiful looking and wonderful smell)
Cameroon seco (light, very thin (it's really a volado) will use as double binders and filler).
Nicaraguan ligero (very dark, very rich smelling)
Ecuadorian seco wrapper ( medium brown, very thin small veins and perfect condition) Rolled a couple tonight... Stretchy, medium brown beautiful finish (similar to the Brazilian wrapper). Nice and flat no second press needed.

Happy camper.
I think you are gonna be happy with that Ecuadorian wrapper. If you aren't, I'm always willing to work something out with you. Curious to hear what you think of the Nica ligero.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

So hidden in the bag of broad leaf was a 3 leaf sampler of "Maryland Long Pretty". And no kidding, it is damn pretty. The case was perfect to wrap with, and I happen to have 4 corona gorda's in need of a wrapper, so I gave it a try. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but here we go.

A half a leaf managed to wrap 2 with leaf to spare. It is thin, full of stretch, and smells wonderful. The color ranges from straw to a darker H2K towards the top of the leaf, so it may bother some more fussy Roller's, but I don't mind it. It's $12/lb from Larry. I can't wait to smoke one, that's a steal for wrapper.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

So hidden in the bag of broad leaf was a 3 leaf sampler of "Maryland Long Pretty". And no kidding, it is damn pretty. The case was perfect to wrap with, and I happen to have 4 corona gorda's in need of a wrapper, so I gave it a try. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but here we go.

A half a leaf managed to wrap 2 with leaf to spare. It is thin, full of stretch, and smells wonderful. The color ranges from straw to a darker H2K color towards the top of the leaf, so it may bother some more fussy Roller's, but I don't mind it. It's $12/lb from Larry. I can't wait to smoke one, that's a steal for wrapper.
Shit. Sounds like I need to give that leaf a try

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Shit. Sounds like I need to give that leaf a try

I rolled 10 robustos today using Larry's broad leaf binder. It came out of the bag slightly higher case then I'd use for binder, but it was close enough. The leafs are huge, lots of stretch. Smells like BL. It's $15/lb. If it tastes as good as it is easy to work with, Larry's going to be my binder source. Have some of his Havana wrapper coming to case for the robustos. It is also looks great.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've been told that he doesn't maintain that website. Here's the list he emailed me:

I have some great PA wrapper also available in filler binder $24 a pound

Ct Broad leaf $15 a pound Best binder or filler some great wrapper in some leaves

Habano $24 a pound Not very stretchy

Here is a list of all my tobacco

Burley aged $12 per lb
Burley Red Tips $12 per lb
Bright leaf $12 per lb
Turkish $12 per lb
Dark air $12 per lb
Maryland $12 per lb
One sucker $12 per lb
Dark Fire $15 per lb
Ct broad leaf $15 per lb
Havana $24 per lb
PA Wrapper $24 per lb
Pa Binder / filler $18 per lb
Havana Cigarette grade $ 12 per lb Small leaves rough and spotty .

These prices do not include shipping .

Let me know if you need tobacco .

Thanks
Larry

bigbonnerb@yahoo.com

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nic, you've encouraged me to pull this bad boy out of dry storage and see how it's doing. My feeling eight months ago when I scored it was that it needed a year or two of age to mature it up, but I've decided to jump the gun and I'll try it as a wrapper on one of my new torpedos. It's labeled "PA binder wrapper."