What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hell. I've been waiting all morning for one of you knuckle heads to see if @Jan Bynens could pick some up and ship it to us. But no one has. :( Or is that bad etiquette. I don't really know. I'm still a noob when it comes to procedures.
Teah? So how do we get it from there to here?

We need a truckload, I'm telling you. Bliss alone needs about two pallets a month. Brewin needs another pallet. The rest of us can divvy up the rest, if there's any left. Quick, quick, before they build a wall.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

We need a truckload, I'm telling you. Bliss alone needs about two pallets a month. Brewin needs another pallet. The rest of us can divvy up the rest, if there's any left. Quick, quick, before they build a wall.
This guy has me pegged.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0

I bet the have FedEx or UPS. I'm not Blake or Jonathan. I don't need a pallet. Danli is over 2000 miles from my place. It's a 43 hour drive and I'm sure thats nonstop.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so where is the best place to get some good tobacco leaves?
Ask 10 people, get 11 answers. It's all subject to personal preference. I use wholeleaftobacco.com for my filler, and leafonly.com for my binder and wrapper (also Ecuadorian habano seco filler), and I use rollerschoice for Dominican ligero.

Finally jumped on a lb of corojo ligero to sample. Will be swapping the piloto Cubano ligero with this in my triple ligero blend. And see if that works better for my tastes even though the blend is excellent as is imo