What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey Lightnin', make sure you write over those labels with a sharpie or something. Haven't rolled in a while, so, last week I decided to roll some cigars. While going through my stash I found several bags with faded labels. Some I could just barely make out and some I couldn't read at all. I now have three bags of mystery tobacco. I think if I go back and look through my invoices I can figure them out but it's kind of a pain.
Has happened to me too often

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry. Here’s the list. Love the Connecticut Broadleaf and Ecuador Corojo wrappe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven't tried that Broadleaf in about seven years. Might be time to hit a 1/4lb and see how it works on my Backwoods-style cigarillos, seeing as that's what they use.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't tried that Broadleaf in about seven years. Might be time to hit a 1/4lb and see how it works on my Backwoods-style cigarillos, seeing as that's what they use.
I bet it would be good. Has a raisin like sweetness I really enjoy. It’s out of stock more than not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More unlit. Maybe it’s in my head now that I think about it. It does have sweetness when burning but it might be more my brain telling my tastes what to expect.

I’ll agree that the LO CT BL Wrapper has a pretty raisiny aroma. Smoking not as much outside of what you smell off the wrapper. I also agree with you [mention]lightnin93 [/mention] there is a sweetness on the smoke, but definitely can amp up the longer it burns.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
More unlit. Maybe it’s in my head now that I think about it. It does have sweetness when burning but it might be more my brain telling my tastes what to expect.

Okay. Raisin smell is the classic "this leaf ain't adequately fermented" aroma. Usually means the stuff tastes pretty bad when it's burning.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. Raisin smell is the classic "this leaf ain't adequately fermented" aroma. Usually means the stuff tastes pretty bad when it's burning.
I thought this as well when I first worked with it. I’m not sure about smoking one fresh off the table. I try to allow for 2 months of rest time after being wrapped and the ones I rolled up turned out tasty. I have a review that a buddy sent me who tried all CT BL wrapped sticks if your interested in reading [mention]blisscigarco [/mention]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought this as well when I first worked with it. I’m not sure about smoking one fresh off the table. I try to allow for 2 months of rest time after being wrapped and the ones I rolled up turned out tasty. I have a review that a buddy sent me who tried all CT BL wrapped sticks if your interested in reading [mention]blisscigarco [/mention]
Sure. Hit me.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 167829
First order in a loooong time. Took a gamble that the EC Habano binder would have a good deal of wrapper quality leaf and am thinking that was still a safe bet. I’m a sucker for candela and I’m eager to see if this stuff performs like the stuff I used to get there.
Exciting! Can't wait to see what you roll. No preshuh!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Don at WLT always going above and beyond. Some nice unexpected “bag candy”. At the rate I’m rolling this stuff won’t be around long. Curious about the sample leaf and wish I had a little more to try a few things with itView attachment 168063
One cool part about the notepad, it makes a nice cigar band...
20220115_151315.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonder if that Cameroon's any good.
I’ve been diggin the LO Cameroon wrapper & binder myself as of late. The binder has been the secret in some blends. A recent blend that hit:

W: CT BL
B: Double Cameroon
F: 1x Nica. Estelí Ligero
1x Mex S.A. Viso
1x Dom Criollo ‘98 Viso
1x Nica. Estelí Seco

Made a damn fine 50 rng.