What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
More up now! 9lbs left! 2012 year! One of my top favorites. I picked up a couple lbs already. I want it all, but it gets pricey. Lol. Well worth it many times over imho.
Well dang, that ain't cheap how does it compare to just a normal CT wrapper? I bet this doesn't help my lack of mata fina

Sent using Crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dang, that ain't cheap how does it compare to just a normal CT wrapper? I bet this doesn't help my lack of mata fina

Sent using Crapatalk
In my opinion it’s a little thinner than a normal, let’s say LO CT wrapper. Excellent burn and aroma.

L to R
5x LO Premium CT wrapper
4x WLT Brazil CT 2012 wrapper
6x WLT Brazil CT 2013 wrapper

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
In my opinion it’s a little thinner than a normal, let’s say LO CT wrapper. Excellent burn and aroma.

L to R
5x LO Premium CT wrapper
4x WLT Brazil CT 2012 wrapper
6x WLT Brazil CT 2013 wrapper
Wondering how worth it... Just to have the Brazilian name back on my blends...

Sent using Crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering how worth it... Just to have the Brazilian name back on my blends...

Sent using Crapatalk
Just sayin… it’s one of my top 3 favorites so far. With that being said, I’m a little over a year into home rolling and still have a lot of leaf to try. So take that for what it’s worth. I was honestly surprised more became available! I’m sure I could finagle some into a box and ship your way if you’d like. I do think I have a few of the sticks in the pic above around here as well. Could try the difference between the LO premium CO, and Brazil’s 2012/2013.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Just sayin… it’s one of my top 3 favorites so far. With that being said, I’m a little over a year into home rolling and still have a lot of leaf to try. So take that for what it’s worth. I was honestly surprised more became available! I’m sure I could finagle some into a box and ship your way if you’d like. I do think I have a few of the sticks in the pic above around here as well. Could try the difference between the LO premium CO, and Brazil’s 2012/2013.
The problem would be falling in love with it and not having a suitable replacement in the future

Sent using Crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem would be falling in love with it and not having a suitable replacement in the future

Sent using Crapatalk
That’s been my dilemma with that wrapper myself. Tried to stock up a little. Fingers crossed.

I keep an eye on that WLT Nicaraguan Rosado wrapper also. Have yet to try it, it’s been out of stock ever since I started rolling. Lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to mention that Indo Bezuki wrapper WLT had in stock. Awesome tasting wrapper in my opinion.