What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We're all tobacco whores here. From the raw leaf, to the bunches in molds, to the finished product our lady leaf excites us, or maybe it's just me? Anyway, due to the prompting of one of the brothers I've decided to start a thread to show off our recent whole leaf purchases.

Today I got in some PA broadleaf. Mainly used for my marshmallow blend.
Image1465857670.716016.jpg

I also got in some Dominican binder since I go through the stuff like crazy and ordered in some criollo viso after discovering a blend I really enjoy that utilizes it.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Prepping for the coming Tobaccolypse. Here's my closet stash.

This is my tub of sealed bags, as distinct from my three coolidors of leaves in use. salted away for the long term. I forget what's in the latest white bag. Couple hab visos, couple crio visos. Have to look up what else. Came in a week ago. Trying to stash two or three of everything I like. Perhaps there's room for one more order in this tub; then I start on the next tub. Couple tubs ought to supply me for the rest of what I can expect to live here.

I'm a baccy hoarder, I spose.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Prepping for the coming Tobaccolypse. Here's my closet stash.

This is my tub of sealed bags, as distinct from my three coolidors of leaves in use. salted away for the long term. I forget what's in the latest white bag. Couple hab visos, couple crio visos. Have to look up what else. Came in a week ago. Trying to stash two or three of everything I like. Perhaps there's room for one more order in this tub; then I start on the next tub. Couple tubs ought to supply me for the rest of what I can expect to live here.

I'm a baccy hoarder, I spose.
Very smart I think. Just wish I had the cash to stock up myself. I roll through my stash so fast though.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just wish I had the cash to stock up myself. I roll through my stash so fast though.
Wish I had time to roll thru my stash. Between a full time job and two side businesses, I barely have time to scratch my tokus. Last night, I came up with a way to combine cigar smoking time with a new social media ad campaign... otherwise, I'd have to give up smoking.

Busier'n a cross-eyed boy at a three ring circus, I tell ya.

Cash ain't that much. Buck and a quarter, buck and a half each month, does the trick.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wish I had time to roll thru my stash. Between a full time job and two side businesses, I barely have time to scratch my tokus. Last night, I came up with a way to combine cigar smoking time with a new social media ad campaign... otherwise, I'd have to give up smoking.

Busier'n a cross-eyed boy at a three ring circus, I tell ya.
I hear that... Been working 50 hour weeks at the day job, meeting with Willy 1-2 times per week, working on a business plan, and having a wife and five kids at home I'm spread about as thin as I can get

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'd be very interested (please,please,please) to hear a review of the Ecuador ligero vs. the San Andres once you get going with them. Should be some great wrapper there!
Been using both of them for a while now. The San Andres had lots of cocoa and spice. It is very good quality in my opinion. It can be a little fragile and does not stretch as well as other wrappers, but once you get the feel for it you can make some very smooth and shiny sticks wrapped in it. The Ecuadorian Habano ligero is probably my favorite wrapper of all. Very easy to work with. Super stretchy and the veins are not overly large. To top all that off, it is very tasty and versatile. It seems to work on any filler combo I wrap it in. Dominant flavors I get from it are cherries, sweet cream, and baking spices.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the comments!

I've been leaning towards the Ecuador ligero. I may also try the lighter Ecuador seco to see what the other end of the spectrum has to offer.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks for the comments!

I've been leaning towards the Ecuador ligero. I may also try the lighter Ecuador seco to see what the other end of the spectrum has to offer.
I have tried them both. The flavors and burn characteristics are very similar, the seco is just thinner and a little more fragile in my limited experience with it.