What's new

Show Your Newly Acquired Estate Pipes

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
While visiting my grandparents in Florida back in November for Grandma’s 90th, we went to visit Sanibel Island and stopped at a local antique shop. Found a ton of tobacco pipes. I went digging through the bins he had and my wife was picking with me. She pulled out this one, with cake beyond belief in the bowl. The stem oxidized just as bad. It was smoked A LOT. She was like you’d look good smoking this one. So I bought it and reached out to Ryan @HillbillyPyro to see if he can help me and restore it. Well he did an amazing job on it. And currently smoking it now, finally. Since it doesn’t have a stamp on it, I named it my “Sanibel pipe” to remember where I got it and who picked it out for me.

Attachments

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
While visiting my grandparents in Florida back in November for Grandma’s 90th, we went to visit Sanibel Island and stopped at a local antique shop. Found a ton of tobacco pipes. I went digging through the bins he had and my wife was picking with me. She pulled out this one, with cake beyond belief in the bowl. The stem oxidized just as bad. It was smoked A LOT. She was like you’d look good smoking this one. So I bought it and reached out to Ryan @HillbillyPyro to see if he can help me and restore it. Well he did an amazing job on it. And currently smoking it now, finally. Since it doesn’t have a stamp on it, I named it my “Sanibel pipe” to remember where I got it and who picked it out for me.
That's a good looker buddy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Nice looking pipe!