What's new

Show your shots!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Great colors! Wish ours were changing that well when we went last weekend.
They just started really popping. Gonna hit a couple more trails this weekend and see what we come up with.

Side note. It's hard to concentrate on photography when you are hiking with 2 kids by yourself. But that's ok. Great memories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Keeneland nice, how was the Louisville/Lexington trip?

I'm not a bourbon guy and I'm really not in to horse racing so I wasn't looking forward to it but we had a blast. Keeneland was amazing even without watching most of the races. The bourbon tours had some cool stuff to see but I still can't get into drinking it. Match cigar lounge was nice and not too far away from the hotel. I'd definitely like to revisit the area.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm not a bourbon guy and I'm really not in to horse racing so I wasn't looking forward to it but we had a blast. Keeneland was amazing even without watching most of the races. The bourbon tours had some cool stuff to see but I still can't get into drinking it. Match cigar lounge was nice and not too far away from the hotel. I'd definitely like to revisit the area.
If you're not really into horse racing or bourbon and still had a decent time outside of basketball season that's good. Keeneland is much nicer than Churchill Downs as well. So good thing you were there when racing was at Keeneland. Churchill has catered too much to the "elitest" crowd in my opinion. I saw you say the guy at the cigar shop side wasn't the coolest, he must not have been the owner. Must have been one of his younger employees.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Few pictures from a couple hikes this weekend in Ft Harrison State Park. We survived 2 separate hikes. One about 3 miles and one about 4 with a 3 year old and an 8 year old. Wish I would have had more time for pics because we were probably right at peak fall color.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
That gas pump graveyard would be real cool during the day I bet.

I thought that as well, but when I shot it during the day it just didn't have the same effect. The lighting made everything appear in better condition, which took away from the graveyard feel.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ice climbing sounds like way too much work in the cold. Glad you are up for it so the rest of us can see these great shots.