What's new

*sigh* I am so bored.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Holy Crap! This thread has a bit of everything.
I was going to trim my toenails, but this has been alot more fun.
Time for a smoke.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
One of the cats just threw up in the middle of the living room.
(this is fun)

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Just finished building a new shed in the back yard. Came out great, still working on the shelving so I left a bunch of tools in there. For security, not that I really need it, I installed both an entry and a deadbolt! Nobody's gettin' my stuff. Now I can't get in. The key worked the deadbolt but the entry lock is acting like a spring is hung (I do all of the locksmith work for the college). Yep, like I said, nobody's gettin' my stuff. Not even me. Damn Home Depot seconds, have to drill it out tomorrow. Drill's in the shed.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Just finished building a new shed in the back yard. Came out great, still working on the shelving so I left a bunch of tools in there. For security, not that I really need it, I installed both an entry and a deadbolt! Nobody's gettin' my stuff. Now I can't get in. The key worked the deadbolt but the entry lock is acting like a spring is hung (I do all of the locksmith work for the college). Yep, like I said, nobody's gettin' my stuff. Not even me. Damn Home Depot seconds, have to drill it out tomorrow. Drill's in the shed.
That's funny man, but sucks!! Spend the money and get a new schlage lock!