What's new

*sigh* I am so bored.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'm sitting in my office staring at the 3 sets of beads that I have left over from Mardis Gras 4 years ago and wondering why I didn't hand them out. It's not like there was a lack of hot women willing to work for them.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Today my bro, sis and I went to the mall. My bro picked up his suit for a prom that he was invited to (the sister of my bros girlfriend), my sis and I shopped for clothes, hahahahahaha, while we were changing in the same "room" a girl next to us farted nasty!!!! It literally felt like she took a $h!t right there and smelt like diarrhea, my sis and I where about to die today :( hahahaha and then took my bro to see his gf, what ever.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I just had the BEST SANDWICH EVER(i made it too) It had 7 slices of german ham, 6 slices of hot capicola, Ranch dressing, Habanero sauce, fresh sliced jalepenos, lettuce. all on brownberry 100% wheat bread. man, It was gooooood.
Oh Snap! This sounds like a good one. Actually reminds me of a little saying I live by.

"Life is like a Jalapeno, what you do today may burn your ass tomorow!"

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
My chihuahua took a dump in his kennel today....
Dude! Please tell me you don't have one of those yip yip dogs! What are you a woman?

That's what I said to myself after my wife brought home the Pomeranian. :frown:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Dude! Please tell me you don't have one of those yip yip dogs! What are you a woman?

That's what I said to myself after my wife brought home the Pomeranian. :frown:

I'm glad I read the "little letter" post beneath it before I tried to validate why I have a damn purse dog.

It's one of the few battles with the wife that I decided not to fight. I wanted a big, manly, outside dog, mainly because that is what I had always grown up with, ( Labs, Bull Mastifs, etc...) and she was adamant on having a tiny, inside, nip dog.

Anyhow, I guess he's cool. He's got a pretty neat personality, and I got to name him ( Saint )

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'm glad I read the "little letter" post beneath it before I tried to validate why I have a damn purse dog.

It's one of the few battles with the wife that I decided not to fight. I wanted a big, manly, outside dog, mainly because that is what I had always grown up with, ( Labs, Bull Mastifs, etc...) and she was adamant on having a tiny, inside, nip dog.

Anyhow, I guess he's cool. He's got a pretty neat personality, and I got to name him ( Saint )

Yeah, I kinda like mine too. I have a Sheltie also and when they see me open the humidor they get all excited because they know we'll be hangin' outside for about an hour. I'm afraid to imagine how I look, 250 pound dude sitting on a wicker love seat sandwiched by a Pom and a Sheltie.

Man, Tubaman is gonna revoke my man card again. Sorry Kev.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Yeah, I kinda like mine too. I have a Sheltie also and when they see me open the humidor they get all excited because they know we'll be hangin' outside for about an hour. I'm afraid to imagine how I look, 250 pound dude sitting on a wicker love seat sandwiched by a Pom and a Sheltie.

Man, Tubaman is gonna revoke my man card again. Sorry Kev.
Hehe...I bet that is a funny sight! :grin:

My girlfriend listens to crappy music.
What do you consider crappy music? Michael Bolton ?? :dunno: