What's new

SMOKE THAT OLD THANG (OE 2015) CHALLENGE

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just curious about that wrapped cigar as I've never seen it. It says "patented" in 1915 but are you saying that's the age? What brand or other info can you share, the paper wrapping definitely does look old. :)

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Just curious about that wrapped cigar as I've never seen it. It says "patented" in 1915 but are you saying that's the age? What brand or other info can you share, the paper wrapping definitely does look old. :)
It was gifted to me from someone very generous on another board. I've had it for probably 4 or 5 years. I was told it was from 1915, but I think they were just going by the patent date on the wrapper. I found a few ads for them from the early 20s, but I'm not sure how long they were produced. I'll try to post the ads when I'm not on tapatalk.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
It was gifted to me from someone very generous on another board. I've had it for probably 4 or 5 years. I was told it was from 1915, but I think they were just going by the patent date on the wrapper. I found a few ads for them from the early 20s, but I'm not sure how long they were produced. I'll try to post the ads when I'm not on tapatalk.
Oh, and brand is El Dallo. Sorry, I forgot to include the picture with the name.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

In fear of missing out I'm throwing my submission in. Oldest thing I have. Not sure that it's actually from '93 so Paul add whatever you want money wise. I'm not really a Macanudo fan but this isn't bad.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0

In fear of missing out I'm throwing my submission in. Oldest thing I have. Not sure that it's actually from '93 so Paul add whatever you want money wise. I'm not really a Macanudo fan but this isn't bad.
We'll add 15. I think it meant crop year 93. So let's assume they used 7 year old tobacco. Is that OK?