What's new

Smoking In Sub-Freezing Temps

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yeah, that southwest "dry heat" is all well and good till you touch something metal........
There is no humidity at 20 degrees.......
20 is my misery index. Above it, I can deal. Below it, I'm a grouchy uncomfortable bastard.
Was happy when vinyl seats stopped being a thing. Metal parts of seat belts still get me sometimes.:woot:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
You know what shivering is?

Weakness leaving the body!
;)
Yeah, and since I, unlike space, am not a vacuum, something must come in to fill that void vacated by said weakness, and considering that the only thing that could possibly permeate my otherwise impenetrable membrane of awesomeness is more cold, I'll hold on to my weakness.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yeah, and since I, unlike space, am not a vacuum, something must come in to fill that void vacated by said weakness, and considering that the only thing that could possibly permeate my otherwise impenetrable membrane of awesomeness is more cold, I'll hold on to my weakness.
ROFL.
Although... the void can also be filled by bourbon.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My redneck fabulous winter cigar lounge. It ain't pretty but it's at least reasonably warm and I can still fit my truck and my wife's Jeep in the garage. Temps have been around -10°F the last few days and I can be comfortable wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'm just cold. No heater, no garage.. just cold. 40° with Mississippi's 89% humidity is effing brutal! It wasn't this bad living in Sandpoint ID with -40° and 8ft snowdrifts!
So, mostly, I pipe.. waiting on spring to roll around, or another bipolar weather day where its 80 again. Lol!

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Screenshot_2017-12-30-01-01-01.png
I just put my boggan and hoodie on i can usually smoke one but some of those longer ones sure are a challenge. Make myself some coffee or tea in the garage is always about 10 degrees warmer than out side. We are in winter wonderland now with about 6" on the ground

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's been single digits in Michigan at night, and below 20 during the day for the last week or so.

I fire up the propane heater in the garage and after a while that's where I enjoy a cigar. My entertainment is XM radio or reading while having a stick.
I promised myself that I'd insulate the garage door this past summer and now I wish I'd gotten that done.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
As long as I can find a spot out of the wind ill smoke outside in this. I really need to clear out my garage next year so I can use it during the winter because while ill put up with it, its still effing cold.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's been single digits in Michigan at night, and below 20 during the day for the last week or so.

I fire up the propane heater in the garage and after a while that's where I enjoy a cigar. My entertainment is XM radio or reading while having a stick.
I promised myself that I'd insulate the garage door this past summer and now I wish I'd gotten that done.
Yes. I found a hose attachment to my heater so I would not burn thru the little bottles. Guy on another site gave me the idea.