What's new

So Cal Beach Herf - October 10, 2015

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I roll with... I also made them promise never to call it the "Cali Beach Herf" or "SoCali Herf" or just anything involving "Cali". @CWS swore his mustache on it.

@mdwest you going to be around for this?

Also, I have a horseshoe set I never get to bust out. Anyone game?
I am down for horse shoes

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
On 10/10/1966 my mother was calling my father a son of a bitch and my father was handing out cigars to his Marine buddies.

Just so happens, I will be passing through the Laguna Beach area on 10/10/2015 on my way to a MNF Game at Qualcomm Stadium to watch the Chargers kick the snot out of the Steelers.

I have decided a lay-over is in order. I booked a room in Laguna. I will be there with a buddy.

I am afraid I will be pretty worthless as I just had surgery. But I think I will be capable of sticking my toes in the sand and lighting my own cigars. I hope I do not have to pee....someone might have to help me aim my junk.

We will bring an EZ Up and maybe some fried chicken and beer. What else does a fella need?

See you guys on Saturday!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
This'll be an all day event. A few of us usually stay the night and continue the next day.

There are must needed items we will need: multiple easy up shade and firewood. You're gonna want to bring a chair, sunscreen, Chapstick, water, food, and drink. Chime in with what you'll bring and I'll keep track here. We will need charcoal and fluid, a couple more tables.... To start:

Jwintosh: easy up, two folding tables, utensils, paper products, smoked pork shoulder w BBQ sauce and honey Dijon sauce, fresh flour tortillas, chips, and salsa, beer, and wine. I also have a stove if we need it.
I picked up a volley ball net and will bring another set of horseshoes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday! I'll bring an assortment of beer, and cigars of course. LMK if anything else is needed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Darn, I will be missing the beach herf once again. The wife won a silent auction package (months ago) for Palm Desert for thurs-mon and we have to use it.
Not on the site much but Jeff, Mark, Dave (come to The Winery soon.....we still have to meet) and the Winery crew (Angel, Hwgoesit, Mark, Dave V, Dr. Mo, etc) have a great time!

Deem