What's new

So, how many sticks do you have...

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Frankluke, that is an amazing set up. I am interested in doing the cooler thing I am a little concerned about how they work as I picked up one and I am not sure what to do...

Any help would be great.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm right around 1000 now. All the coolers are full, and I've got no money. It's very nice to know that I could be poor for the rest of my life and still have cigars to smoke!

TYLER

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks Chuck. I shared your information with my wife and we are off to Wally World to pick up the necessary supplies. Good thing for me is that Costco is right next door so I may pick up the desktop humi I saw there last week.

I am so excited... like a big kid is the way she descibes it. She also chided me on my inability to "age" some smokes. She said "Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me you are going to let a cigar sit for a year or two... yeah right."

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
EVeryone does it their own way, I guess. I've got about 30 smokes, including 1/2 of my first box. I buy a couple of singles a week and pick up 5-packs once in a while on cbid.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
but don't blame me if you get addicted
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/

however, be careful, some people are willing to pay more than some online prices. great place, great to pick up some 5ers. I pretty much get most of my stuff here, but only if I pay way less than retail.
yesterday I won a box of the pepin el centurion robustos, pepin blue imperiales and a bunch of pepin blacks.
Tatualje I get every so often, but most of the time people outbid you with crazy amounts, more than you would pay in a store.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
She also chided me on my inability to "age" some smokes. She said "Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me you are going to let a cigar sit for a year or two... yeah right."
I've gotten some of the same ribbing, but I've had some of my 100 or so since I started 6 months ago. And if we start buying more than we smoke it will not be a problem. Just keep a lock on that cooler so she won't know exactly how many you are ageing. My wife looked at me pretty funny last night when I brought in the cooler and cleared a spot in the closet for it. I'll have some pictures for you guys as soon as my camera gets back from the shop. I lined it with the panels from empty cigar boxes. It looks pretty cool, and is seasoning right now to moisten some of the new panels that I put it on sunday. Thanks for the Boxes Jeff.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Over the past few years, I've found that my tastes have changed and I no longer enjoy some of my previously-favorite smokes. As a result, I'm glad that I haven't invested a lot in inventory.