What's new

So, how many sticks do you have...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
All in good fun Tony. I acctually get my news from your threads.

I acctually was #1 poster last month so i figure that gives me first shot at ya. Keep em coming and I'm sure you can be as cool as me this month.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am so enjoying the gems from the darkside, my wallet is safe for the moment. Now as far as me and one of the sponsors of this site... that my friends is a different story.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Man you guys have opened up pandoras box for a couple of these botls. :jitb:
Yeah I'm in some deep poo if I even try to catch up. But the momentum is uup I may as well go with it. I may have to get a second job here soon.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I just shot an e-mail off to Kevin inquiring about some HdM Epi No 1's, 2's and PR. I am tapped out and payday was Friday. Why when my brother-in-law introduced me to these things did he not tell me that it was addictive (same for this site)?

Help, I've fallen for the Dark Side and I cannot get up.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
about 1000, give or take a couple of hundred

I probably smoke about 300 per year, so a few years worth

Of course, I'll buy more during those three years, so many will still be around in 5 years or so, which is about as much patience as I have to plan ahead

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Over the past few years, I've found that my tastes have changed and I no longer enjoy some of my previously-favorite smokes. As a result, I'm glad that I haven't invested a lot in inventory.
that's a good point...I still have at 100-200 that I bought that I will never smoke. That's after clearing out 200+ decent smokes that just aren't to my taste and sending them to the troops overseas. I also give them in batches to noob smokers I work with, or take a bag full when we go out drinking and make people smoke them. I also tend to take a few boxes to office holiday parties, etc.

I'm an enabler. The faster I give them away, the more room I have to buy more. :lookaroun

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
that's a good point...I still have at 100-200 that I bought that I will never smoke. That's after clearing out 200+ decent smokes that just aren't to my taste and sending them to the troops overseas. I also give them in batches to noob smokers I work with, or take a bag full when we go out drinking and make people smoke them. I also tend to take a few boxes to office holiday parties, etc.

I'm an enabler. The faster I give them away, the more room I have to buy more. :lookaroun
In that there are so many noobies on here, perhaps you can offer us some guidance as to what dog turds to stay away from. Perhaps I will start a post on just that...

-Tony

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
After reading this I got to wondering how many I actually had and sat down to count...came in right over 1,000.

I agree with no_substitute that if you have some that you know you'll never smoke, then give 'em away...you'll feel better, you'll free up some room, you'll appear to your friends to be a nice guy and maybe introduce some new smokers into the fold. In short, no down side.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Having only been smoking a year, I have about 200 right now. One medium sized humidor and a small one. In the summer I will smoke about 3-4 per week. I try to stock up my humis now to sit for the winter being I smoke very few in the winter. I have fought the temptation to get a cooler because I know what would happen. I just gave my Dad a bunch of smokes I knew he would like to make room for some stuff I just bought. The look on his face when I gave him the bag was priceless!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I am counting now, WAY more than I thought. I am surprised from where I started about three years ago with a 10 count Partagas in humitubes because I did not have a colidor or humidor to store sticks to where I am today. I sometimes I feel I have enough sticks until the next sale strikes my fancy and I click off another order for more boxes.