What's new

So, What Are You Packing Today?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Chris makes a very nice knife..

I bought my first Reeve.. a Shadow.. back in 1992 or 1993... I wish I knew where that thing was these days...

I've got one of his sebenza's.. as well as a yarborough in the collection now... great blades...

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
No fire arms for me. I think it's crazy that you guys carry a hard gun with you on a daily basis. The only thing that is constant on me is my engraved zippo and my Xi2 cutter (no joke)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 4.5 XDM the only thing I worry about is scuffing the gun up because it doesn't offer much protection for the lower part of the gun. The other thing that I would like but it's not a huge deal is I would like a release button so my gun couldn't be easily grabbed out of the holster by someone else. I do like the stock paddle it came with though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
don't worry about wear on a carry gun, it's a tool. Mine is all banged up and I don't care, my other range guns I do care about. Just something to think about.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
You have a good point. It reminds me of what my grandma used to say, "The only good Bible is a worn Bible." Lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
A Kimber crimson ultra carry II, .45 in a n82 holster, isw. Been carrying it for years and love it. Hope I never have to use it, but if I do need it I will be VERY glad I have. In this day and age ya just never know....
I would much rather go down while shooting back and trying to keep my wife safe.

Oh yeah hoshey, make that 4 against the button holster, ya don't want resistance when trying to get it out fast.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Lmao! Okay, I'm right handed. My hope is though that your left because you guys are always way to nice, maybe we can set up a trade sometime if you have an extra. ;)
I lied. I don't have one. You'll have something better soon though.
No fire arms for me. I think it's crazy that you guys carry a hard gun with you on a daily basis. The only thing that is constant on me is my engraved zippo and my Xi2 cutter (no joke)
Jon, you've made your point in multiple threads. You don't own/like guns and don't understand those of us who exercise that right. Why do you post in these threads exactly?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lmao! Okay, I'm right handed. My hope is though that your left because you guys are always way to nice, maybe we can set up a trade sometime if you have an extra. ;)
I lied. I don't have one. You'll have something better soon though.
Jon, you've made your point in multiple threads. You don't own/like guns and don't understand those of us who exercise that right. Why do you post in these threads exactly?
Oh contrary I own 4 guns. I just find it odd carrying a gun on a day to day basis. I'm not against it in any way. You guys are some of the coolest ppl I know and I rather know you guys are carrying guns rather then some gangbanger who holds his gun sideways and shoots everyone but his target.

It's different Canada to the US. I'm not apposed to guns in any way. A little tougher laws against those who carry them without a license I'm definitely for but for defense I'm 110% for.

I didn't mean to sound like I'm nagging that wasn't my intent I was more being a smart ass on what I carry. Sorry Alex.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
a little comic relief :)

[video=metacafe;1198792/american_dad_guns_kill/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1198792/american_dad_guns_kill/[/video]

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just running around I usually throw a Kahr P380 into my pocket (it's about the best I can get away with at work. I've got a PM9, but it prints in pocket carry and is cumbersome to draw). If I'm actually going out I'll put on my Wilson Sentinel .45 or G36.... Both in Stronghold leather IWB from Occidental/TT Gunleather... I don't carry full size guns anymore due to the heat and my back. If I lived in a state that had open carry, I'd carry full size all day.