What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Wow... has this thread really been dormant for this long? Wow... Damn illiterate fools! LOL

Finished Don't Try This at Home: Culinary Catastrophes from the World's Greatest Chefs by Kimberly Witherspoon, a couple weeks back.

Now, I'm working on A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking ... just some light reading.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Recently finished re-reading Where is Joe Merchant, by Jimmy Buffett.. Now picking up Without Remorse by Tom Clancy. Older, but good, good book. Rainbow Six is next.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Finished reading Ghost Prey by John Sandford (love the Prey series) and now am on Ghost Recon - Combat Ops

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finished reading Ghost Prey by John Sandford (love the Prey series) and now am on Ghost Recon - Combat Ops
I love Sanford's Prey series, too. Looks like I have to catch up. Right now, I'm reading Jonathan Franzen's Strong Motion. I like Franzen a lot, having read the Corrections and Freedom, so far. I just finished Deception by Jonathan Kellerman, one of the Alex Delaware novels (also a good series).

Cheating, I just watched the movie version of In The Electric Mist (With Confederate Dead), a good book in James Lee Burke's David Robicheaux series, one of my all-time favorites.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Good thread bump - I didn't even know this existed

Currently reading Decision Points by Mr. Bush. Got throught the first 3/4 rather quick, but I haven't picked it lately. I need to do that tonight!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
"Amungst the Thugs" by Bill Buford. It's an American journalist's recount of all the brutality he witnessed while hanging around soccer hooligans in the late 80's & early 90's. It makes that Opening Day incident at Dodger stadium look mild.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Been on a bender lately. Just finished The Illuminatus Trilogy, What Dreams May Come, and Animal Farm.

I'm currently re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

-Charles

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

coastalgriff

Educated Redneck
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The Devil In The White City by Erik Larson- It's a chronicle of the worlds fair in Chicago and a serial killer that took advantage of it. A classic example of the drive previous generations had to succeed and move forward. Sadly it has been lost.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I know there are quite a few Brothers out there who, like me, seldom find themselves without a book in hand. Probably my favorite smoking situation is out in the Florida room, or anywhere else peaceful, with a good book and a good cigar.

So. What's everyone reading? Right now I'm re-reading Dune (the original first one). I do alot of re-reading. Helps with the budget. :wink: Just got done re-reading the Black Gryphon trilogy (SciFi).
Good ol frank herbert!!! I like Warhammer 40k universe but have reading alot of star wars lately. aside from that i love Ayn Rand and good non-fiction but mostly fiction and more specifically science fiction.