What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Been on a bender lately. Just finished The Illuminatus Trilogy, What Dreams May Come, and Animal Farm.

I'm currently re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

-Charles

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I read What Dreams May Come a long time back... but very entertaining!
And I just listened to Animal Farm a couple months ago, on PlayAway audio book from the library. Don't remember if I read it, when I was supposed to, in school, or not... LOL But really enjoyed it, in audio form.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I watched the first season on HBO, which was great. How are the books, and how is the author's writing style?
I just read the first one and was blown away. It was a fast read and very interesting. To be honest, I couldn't get past the first ep of the HBO series.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm re-reading George RR Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" series (the novels from which HBO's new show Game of Thrones is based on). I've got 3 weeks to finish the re-read before book 5 is released on July 12. Can't wait!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just read the first one and was blown away. It was a fast read and very interesting. To be honest, I couldn't get past the first ep of the HBO series.
Try it again on On Demand, if you're inclined. The episodes generally kept getting better and better, and the last two were great!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Reading Riders of the Purple Sage by Zane Grey. My grandfather loved his books, and he (Grey) was a member of my fraternity when he went to UPenn. Enjoying the book as well as the personal dimension.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Son just moved back in so he could go back to school. He brought with him the Myth Adventures series by Robert Lynn Aspirin.

Funny as hell to read again.

Storm

Storm
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently reading HOGDOGGIN' by Anthony Neil Smith.

I also recommend Victor Gischler's Gun Monkey's and Pistol Poets.