What's new

So ya know what sucks?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
View attachment 121649

@bwhite220 says his childhood babysitter sucked.
I didn’t say she “sucked” - I said she “bucked”. We’d take turns seeing if we could ride her for 8 glorious seconds. Closest I ever came was after I showed her where dad hid his liquor. She hit a few bottles hard which slowed her down in the bull-riding game but she was still a beast to control. Even drunk she sent my fat 8 year-old ass flying after 4.2 seconds.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I didn’t say she “sucked” - I said she “bucked”. We’d take turns seeing if we could ride her for 8 glorious seconds. Closest I ever came was after I showed her where dad hid his liquor. She hit a few bottles hard which slowed her down in the bull-riding game but she was still a beast to control. Even drunk she sent my fat 8 year-old ass flying after 4.2 seconds.
You should have told her she wasn't as good as her sister.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
doesnt surprise me you arent able to last 8 seconds riding a girl

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
car hood after sex

View attachment 121699

Car hood after sex with Bwhite's babysitter

View attachment 121700

But you have to admit, the cigarette makes for a sexy picture.
The cigarette really seals the deal for me... works well to mask the taco bell breath. Heck, with any luck it'll be a menthol... (barf).

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk